Maggie founded 360 Wellness in 2012 in Vancouver, BC, Canada. She started this company with the belief that personal health and wellness is best achieved through a multi-faceted holistic approach. In 2016 Maggie moved to the Mayan Riviera and redefined her services to focus on Fascial Stretch Therapy and dance, starting her new company- Van360Maya Wellness & Dance. She offers performance and instruction in a unique style of fusion dance based in modern and tribal fusion belly dance. She aims to create an inclusive community through dance, bringing women together in a safe and supportive space, and to assist participants in their growth, love of self, healing and athleticism.
As a Fascial Stretch Therapist, and Modern Fusion Dance Teacher, and Wellness Coach Maggie encourages her clients to balance work, exercise, self-care and nutrition with play, fun, relaxation, cheat days and all the things that make life worth living! Recognizing the uniqueness of each client’s physique and goals, services offered at 360 Wellness & Dance are tailored to individual specific abilities and health goals. Customized therapy is diverse, incorporating strength, flexibility, endurance, injury rehabilitation, relaxation, balance, nutrition, self love, and various types of guidance.
Maggie is the only certified Fascial Stretch Specialist in Mexico, and one of a select few Fusion belly Dancers and Teachers of the same. In addition to Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST), Maggie has also completed Active Isolated Stretching (AIS), Soft Tissue Release (STR), Personal Training and CrossFit Coaching certifications, and 6 years of personal mentoring with a notable bodyworker in Vancouver, BC. Maggie has been studying under the guidance of some of the world’s best Modern Fusion Fusion belly Dance teachers for seven years and continues to further her training at every opportunity.
CERTIFICACIONES Y FORMACIÓN
- Bachelors Degree in Science
- Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist – Level 3
- 5 years of mentorship with Paul K Turner, body-worker of 17 years
- Soft Tissue Release certification
- Active Isolated Stretching certification
- 7 years at Modern Fusion Dance school with Luciterra (Vancouver, British Columbia)
- Mentorship under The Lady Fred (Oakland, California)
- Private Training with Ariellah (Oakland, California)
- Certifications at the Tribal Massive Bellydance Academy (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Level 1 Suhaila Salimpour School of Dance
- Multiple workshop completions with Colleena Shakti, April Rose, Amy Sigil, Luciterra, Ariellah, The Lady Fred
- Personal Training – ISSA
- CrossFit Coaching – Level 1
- CrossFit Powerlifting
- CrossFit Kettlebell
- CrossFit Goal Setting